PRAWNS BUTTERFLY || CHEMMEEN BUTTERFLY

PRAWNS  BUTTERFLY |CHEMMEEN BUTTERFLY 

●Special outlook
● Extraordinarily taste & flavours 
●Best recipe to attract guests 
●Party special item

Hi dears..welcome back to my blog. Here is an interesting starter recipe. The recepi is very simple & easy. You can make it instantly at home without any tension & confusion. The recepi is " PRAWNS BUTTERFLY ", in malayalam we can called it as "CHEMMEEN BUTTERFLY ". 

PRAWNS BUTTERFLY || CHEMMEEN BUTTERFLY



While hearing this name we can guess that there is something special for this recepi. It's sure that this recepi is one of the tastiest recepi by comparing with other seafood varieties. No other seafood can give such tastes like PRAWNS BUTTERFLY. 

This recepi firstly I tasted when I am at my mother's home during the vacation time. We all like it very much. My mother said that she got recepi from youtube. So when I comeback here my husband always ask me to prepare my mother's PRAWNS BUTTERFLY.  So I prepared & take a video for my youtube channel. So you can check my video. In my video I explained how to cut prawns & how to marinate. 

In short, follow my simple recepi & try your best, enjoy your weekend with these delicious starter. 


INGREDIENTS:

▪︎ prawns - 1/2 kg (big)
▪︎ Kashmiri chilly Powder  - 3 tbsp
▪︎ Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
▪︎ pepper powder  - 1 tbsp
▪︎ Biryani masala powder - 1 tsp
▪︎ Ginger - small piece 
▪︎ Garlic - 3 cloves
▪︎ Green chillies - 4
▪︎ Vinegar  - 1 tbsp
▪︎ Water - 1 tbsp
▪︎ Coriander leaves  - 1 handful 
▪︎ Mint leaves  - 1 handful 
▪︎ Salt - to taste

PREPARATIONS :

Take 1/2 kg big prawns.

● Wash well by using Turmeric powder & salt. Do not cut or remove the shell.

● Firstly cut the head. 

● Then slowly cut & open the centre part of shell with flesh by using sharp knife.That means if you know butterfly cutting..that's the method.( the detailed prawns butterfly cutting video already uploaded in my video)

● Then cut the legs by using kitchen scissors. 

● Then clean & wash the prawns again

● Drain water well.

PRAWNS BUTTERFLY  || CHEMMEEN BUTTERFLY



● Take a mixer grinder,  add Coriander leaves, Mint leaves, Ginger, garlic, green chillies &  Vinegar . Crush well. Then transfer into a tray.

● Add Turmeric powder,pepper powder, biryani Masala, kashmiri chilly Powder & enough salt. Mix well with grinded ingredients. 

● Transfer the prawns & marinate well. You can marinate both inside & outside. 

PRAWNS BUTTERFLY  || CHEMMEEN BUTTERFLY



● Take a pan, heat enough Sunflower oil (4 to 5 tbsp). Transfer the marinated prawns one by one. Cook & Fry in medium flame. You can add curry leaves for extra flavour. Fleshy part should be placed & fried first.


PRAWNS BUTTERFLY  || CHEMMEEN BUTTERFLY


● Flip & fry both sides until prawns gets cooked & fried.

You can served it with parotta, roti, gheerice, biryani etc..


         ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎


☆ FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE VISIT MY YOUTUBE 



        ▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎


ENJOY.....






Post a Comment

0 Comments